Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tori Spelling Is Pregnant Five Months After Giving Birth



Share
1
 
 
Share
Tori Spelling is pregnant so often, pregnancy tests now show results using: one line or picture of Tori Spelling.
Tori gave birth five months ago, and she’s already pregnant again. What is she, on a baby-making assembly line? Does she have a live-in obstetrician? Is she—eh, you get the idea.
"Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way," Tori wrote on her website in a blog post titled, ‘Baby Makes 6!’ "We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo."
Spelling welcomed her youngest daughter, Hattie, into the world on October 2011. She and husband Dean McDermott have two other children: Liam, 5 and Stella, 3.
Tori also posted a photo of her bare stomach, which her children are touching.
She recently told Celebrity Baby Scoop: “We’d definitely like to try for a fourth.”
Spelling’s parting planning book, CelebriTori, is also out, and she says of it:
“Anyone that knows me and watches my show knows that, so I was really excited to put a book together…I really wanted to do a book that takes people through the whole process of party-planning.”
So how does she manage multiple products and still make time to get knocked up?
“I think I get it from my dad. My dad was a workhorse,” Tori said. “He just worked, and worked, and worked. And yet I was always so impressed how he always had time for us. He would come home from a 12-hour day and still have time for us. On the weekends he would get his work done, like piles of scripts, while playing with us in the pool and tossing us around. That's pretty amazing and I definitely get my work ethic from him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment