Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kat Von D:"Jesse and I Didn't Break Up

rtainment
Kat Von D: "Jesse and I Didn't Break Up"
In case you were losing sleep over it, Jesse James and Kat Von D are still together. And of course Kat is talking about it.

While promoting her new book The Tattoo Chronicles, Kat decided to clear up all the rumors that have been floating about her, Jesse and her ex Nikki Sixx.

"I'm not dating Nikki," she told USA Today Tuesday afternoon. "We didn't get back together. Jesse and I didn't break up."

And just in case she wasn't clear enough, she added, "I've known Jesse for a long time, since I was 22-years old...I think he's probably one of the most kind-hearted, intelligent human beings."

Ya he's sooo kind-hearted he just couldn't help but keep it in his pants while he was married. Such a classy guy that Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment