Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jessica Simpson:Marriage is in my Future

ntertainment
Jessica Simpson: Marriage is in My Future
Jessica Simpson is in a great place right now and she's not afraid to talk about it.

Jessica has been dating her boyfriend Eric Johnson for a few months and she credits him for her newfound happiness.

Speaking to the USA Today, she said: "He definitely makes me very happy. He brings out a lot of light in me and makes me very comfortable being who I am. It's nice to be with somebody who praises you for the right reasons."

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's Restaurant Run-In

And just because she had one failed marriage doesn't mean she's not planning to tie the knot again.

She said: "I am from the south so I've definitely dreamed of being married my whole life and having children, so hopefully that's in my future."

Jess also revealed that being 30 has been great because she's the happiest she's ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment